Do u take ur children to take pictures profetionally done

i all exited my son and daughter are getting thiers done today

Dani3lla

Asked by Dani3lla at 11:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I took both of our children to have their pictures taken EVERY month when they were infants on their "monthly birthdays". Our son was born on Jan 22nd and our DD was born on Feb 14th. So on the 22nd/14th of every month I went and had their pictures taken...up until their 1st birthdays. After that it was just Christmas pictures every year and every birthday pictures. EVERY month is a bit OCD (and yes, my friends' told me I was! LOL!) , but I'm so glad I did it! Babies change/grow and look SO different in the first year of life, and I'm so glad that I captured it! It was a pain in the butt, but SO worth it!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes, it is so much fun!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes and I bring more than one outfitt change!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No I don't, I do all mine myself. I think that they are over priced and if you have a decent camera and access to Shutterfly.com or Snapfish.com you can order whatever picture YOU take in whatever size you want and put it in a frame.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yes and no i take her to the studio at walmart so technically its professionally done but its not one of those very expensive independent studios.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 11:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• When I had one kid - I did ALL the time. NOW I have 6 kids and I can't so much do that anymore lol

I do a pretty good job myself so that's what I do now :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 11:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No, my cousin is a professional photographer (and really talented), so I have her take photos of my kiddo when she visits. I have a friend who takes great pics as well, so I have her take them when our boys hang out together.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have taken pictures for other families& they turn out great! But my boys will not sit still for me so I take them yearly for a group photo!

tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• When they were little I did. they haven't been for several years.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011