How many flu shots??

My sister has a son who is 2yrs old who has been really sick lately. They live in alaska so the weather is crazy there plus he has asthma. I was talking to my sister earlier and she told me that he had been throwing up but hadn't had a temp so she took him to the doc which they gave my nephew a steroid shot and another flu shot. this is the 3rd time this winter i recall my sister telling me he has gotten a flu shot. Now to clear things up my sister has a learning disability so she could of mixed up the info.

My ? is how many times can you get a flue shot? any websites on it to prove it? can any one help me understand?? thanks!

tabcat816

Asked by tabcat816 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007444.htm
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You or your Sister should look into what is in the shots that they are given our children!
    We give are son the flu shot and he gets the flu! the years we didn't No FLU!!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011