Whats your fav late night snack?

Mine is chex mix.....and I'm sure its not good at all for me and my diet....lol

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• any leftovers from dinner.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My husband:) Oh. Wait a minute. You are talking about food. My favorite snack at night is M & M's, candy bars, or cocoa.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• veggies and a little cheese..tonight was fresh sugar snap peas, red bell peppers, broccoli , carrots and just a few cubes of sharp cheese and ranch to dip it in lol
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol u cant tell my husband but its a dr peper and ben and jerry's ice cream shhh
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 11:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Kashi Go Lean cereal
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Kudos to you women who are eating healthy snacks. It depends on my mood. At the moment, I am eating potato chips and drinking a coke. YUMMM!
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol YAY mommy jules!! haha I was beginning to think I was the only one!! But yes, kudos to the healty mama's on here!!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• All day I eat healthy...organic cereal, organic milk, salad for lunch, light supper, etc. and then evening rolls around and I enjoy a small bowl of Ruffles with a little ranch dip and a Pepsi. It's my weakness. Some nights, very infrequently, I may have something sweet in the house to snack on. Today I bought a cheesecake with a chocolate/nut topping and that & a glass of milk will be my snack (the milk is organic so that offsets the cheesecake...right???? LOL). The cheesecake I bought is supposed to be 1 serving but it will last me 3-4 nights. Usually I buy a piece of tiramasu once every couple of months and it will last me 3-4 nights. I try to eat things in moderation when they aren't healthy choices (most of the time anyway...sometimes I cave....LOL).
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• chex mix or goldfish
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• cashews
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011