I had my tupes tied 2 months ago when my baby was born and I still don't have any signs of pms

My son was born April 23rd this year {c-seation} and my tupe were tied the same day and today I still don't have any signs of pms coming on. Has anyone been through this before? My doctor said that if I tried to have anymore kidsthat it could kill me, that's why I had my tupes tied.

lil_mama232002

Asked by lil_mama232002 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Don't worry hon. It can take many months for a woman to have her period after having a baby. It takes time for the hormones to go back to normal.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Your not complaining that you DONT have PMS are you? LOL Check with your Dr. or his Nurse They can best answer any of your questions regarding your period. Every woman is different. Some get a period in only weeks, some breastfeed and dont get one for 6 months or more.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I didnt realize that once your tubes were tied that you still had your period. My mother got her tubes tied and she went through early menapause and never had another period since.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• thaxs for ya'll help I know it has been a while since I have been on but just to let you all know that reason why I didn't have pms well tubes came untied and I had another child lol had them tied again and now my youngest is a year old and looks like this time they are holding up well
    lil_mama232002

Answer by lil_mama232002 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010