PLEASE HELP..SO0O CONFUSED!!

Hey ladies, okay so i need some serious help right now..heres the story...I never had my biological dad in my life and for as long as i can remember iv been searching for him...well this past june i found him! we met and have had a great relationship ever since..(turns out he was looking for me too)...Well my birthday was in Oct. so it was kinda "our first" type thing but that was more for him kinda...Now its christmas and its my turn and i have absoluty no idea what to get for him...I want it to be special and come from the heart to let him know how much he means to me and how happy I am to have him in my life now...but i just dont know what...any ideas?...thanks

justinsmommie09

Asked by justinsmommie09 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• a fathers ring.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Is he a collector? Maybe you can have something engraved for him (belt buckle, clock, pocket watch). I think pictures are always nice too, pics of the family in a nice frame. What about a blanket/throw for his sofa with a pic of the family on it? Good luck!!!
    mommylovesthree

Answer by mommylovesthree at 1:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• A nice fossel watch they are around $75 to $100 and up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You should get your pictures taken together and have it framed.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• a pic of you or pics of you growing up in an album or collage
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 5:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• iv given him pictures pretty much all the ones i had of me growing up because he missed out on so much...which was not at all his fault..very tough curcumstances...i think i spelled that right..iv been thinking about the dad ring i think he would really like that..he does love nascar but im sure he has plenty of that stuff
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i was going to suggest the pictures as well. i was going to actually suggest a scrapbook, highlighting the important occasions in your life. (graduation, wedding, birth of babies) i'd bet money that he wants nothing from you, that spending time with your and your family is more than enough of a present for him.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I would actually buy an "Our first Christmas" ornament and give it to him.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• PERSONALIZED gifts are the best! You can go to www.cmphotocenter.com and personalize a gift with your our photo, a family photo etc... it is pretty cool! Use CM ID number 71695934 when ordering... and if you need help PM me, I would love to help!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 11:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2008