How much will you should I spend on my 11 month old for Christmas??

I have looked at different things, but I am trying to figure how much to spend??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldn't go all out, since at 11 months they don't really understand what's going on, just that you're giving them toys. my son will be 21 months, and we're just going to get one big toy that's about $40 (the bouncing zebra thing) and then some little things, like big legos, books, clothes, ect. and most of those i may just get at a second hand store. money is so tight right now....
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My philosophy on gifts for our three month old this year: get off cheap while we still can, lol!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I found that if you have alot of grand-parents and family around you don't have to get anything. they provide all the fan-fare.
    friskie21

Answer by friskie21 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i have a 10 mo old that will be 11 mos and we are going to get him building blocks for hand-eye coordination, books, and a couple of outfits. My baby is my second child and their learning is far more important than a box full of toys, and just remember at this age they are still placing things in their mouth, lots of toys get germy and could cause problems.
    Confused0710

Answer by Confused0710 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008