Worry Wart..I know.. but?

I have posted the I baby danced last wednesday and am pretty dang sure I ovulated thursday night AND FORGOT my BC pill..(feeling utterly stupid for it) I was wonder how long after ovulation could implantation occur? because since about Sunday Ive been feeling Wore out have had multiple headaches and little cramps here and there but today I have got this dull ache in my lower back that I can't seem to get rid off (tried heating pad, IbProfen, having DF rubb my back) but it won't go away Ive also had serious bloating which i can't get to go down I hate feeling bloated. Ive had no nausea or vomiting and my boobs are normal. I also am wondering if I am indeed pregnant How long would it take for symptoms to occur? Af isn't supposed to be here till next wednesday so I know it isn't her symptoms.. (they also don't occur until a day or two before AF) I haven't even thought of being pregnant So I don't think it is in my head. But on a side note I had a dream I had a little boy last night and Oh Gosh I fell in love with my imaginary baby boy lol :) Please no rude comments I know i sound retarded but I can't remember anything from my last pregnancy.. I mean im either way gonna have to wait for either AF or a BFP on a Pee Stick but I'd like opinions on what you think because I don't want to stress till that day.. all answers are appreciated and welcomed. :) thank you all so much

-Joe.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 12:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Implantation typically occurs between 7-9 days past ovulation, but really has a wider range of 5-12 days past ovulation. Symptoms are caused by higher progesterone and HCG levels, typically occurring (at the earliest) a week after implantation.

Some birth controls work by stopping ovulation altogether, in which case, missing ONE pill is not going to have any impact because it takes more than a day for an egg to develop. Others work by making the uterus a hostile environment, in which case even if an egg is fertilized, the chemicals in the birth control will kill it.

there is very little chance of pregnancy from missing only one pill. Symptoms can be caused by failing to take birth control pills regularly, but can also be purely mental - stress over and believing you are pregnant can indeed produce pregnancy symptoms.
    Continue taking your pills as directed and if your period does not come at the scheduled time, test.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I had BD on the 7 and 8th of feb. Then on the 12 I had cramps and weird spotting. I thought I was starting two weeks early. My AF cramps lasted two weeks(of and on) I typed in cramps for two weeks on Google and all I got was preg symptoms so we went and got the EPT. BPP My other symptom was I got so bolted that I looked like I was 4 months.
    You just have to wait it out. It is hard but that is the only way. Hope it works how you want
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 2:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2011