Owie!!! adult content

has anyone had an ingrown hair before? omg it sucks if you've never had one....

well anyway iv had 3 ingrown hairs that wouldn't come out since i got pregnant, im 17 weeks and 2 days right now and since i tried getting them out so often they got a scab and puss over the hair follicle, i finally go the nerve to use a heated disinfected needle and work the scab and dried puss out :O holy crap iv never had one so bad one of the hairs were almost 2 inches long the sad thing was the hair was growing inside my skin instead of normally

not the worst one is bleeding and its in an area where i cant put rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide or a band aid for that matter >.< wow this sucks lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• OOOHH!! Im sorry hon. I dont really know what to say to make you feel better.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ouch.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think you should take a baking soda bath! Not to warm! It will help them!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Owie! Hope you feel better!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• get them all the time, and I am a picker which doesn't help.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I've had a really bad one before.. so I know how you feel. clean the area with soap and water.. since other medicine may be more harmful than good for where it is, then add some vaseline to protect the area from further infection.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2011