What could be going on??

My period started Feb 12th and lasted about five days. I had unprotected sex the 20th. About 3 days after that i had spotting only when i wiped though, it was weird and i have never experienced that before. Now this week i've been having to pee a lot ( and its not like i'm drinking anything. For instance; i went to get my hair done today i had to pee 3 times in like the 2 hours it took to highlight my hair). Also i've been wanting to eat a lot and craving really weird things..
I don't know what could be wrong, I'm getting worried that I could be pregnant...

Any suggestions or similar stories please share!!!
Thanks

Babbycakes

Asked by Babbycakes at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honey, it's called a pregnancy test. You can buy them at any grocery, pharmacy, even the dollar store. You can get a 3pack of first response early result tests at walmart for $8 (depending on where you live, prices can vary by store), and if you go to the first response website you can get a coupon for $2 off.
    Use first morning urine, you can pee on the stick directly, or pee in a cup and dip it.

However, if your period started the 12th, you were on cycle day 8 when you had sex. You would have had to have ovulated by CD12 for conception to be a possibilty. The spotting was most likely from ovulation, that can happen sometimes. At this point, I would say it's too early for any pregnancy symptoms unless you really did ovulate very early, which can happen. Wait until your period is due (the 12th again) and if it doesn't come, test.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yea i would take a pregnancy test to be sure.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Your cycle dose not sound like one that would lead to pregnancy. Usually you ovulate about the middle of your cycle. however the little swimmies can live in you for a few days and if you ovulate early its is possible. The peeing symptoms often comes a little after you have missed your AF. I think you might just be worried and it is causing you to have symptoms.
    you can take a test in a few days.
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 2:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011