Do you think us moms will have a spring break?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine is next week! Yay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• my office is open all year but the week between christmas and new year's. i prefer to take my vacations in the summer rather than the spring.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It's not a true break unless dh is off work and we go on vacation! So, no
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Nope. I will have my slaves (2 boys) busy getting our home really clean. I am tired of all of the chaos. Their Spring Break starts on a Thursday. They will go back to school the following Tuesday. I would like to say that I miss having a Fall Break in October and a full week for Spring Break. We used to live in Florida and there were times that students had to make up missed days due to hurricanes.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I get two! My son's is the first week of April, and then the week before Easter the family is going to virginia beach for 9 days. No complaints here :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'm looking forward to my child's spring break.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Hehe I get a spring break (I'm in college) and I'm looking forward to getting some cleaning done and spending TONS of time with DD, hopefully including going to the park if the weather stays warm enough. It's week after next :)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes, I'll get one. Spending time with son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter when the little one is on break. We're going to Busch Gardens for three days, then back to my home for a few more days.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011