When you are the other woman

How do you sleep at night? Why do you feel so bad about yourself that you can't find a guy whos not already taken? I bet you actually like feeling like you are better than his wife because inside you feel so bad about yourself, as you should!
HOW DO YOU COPE? poor mistresses.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Not all "other women" are aware of that fact.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i was that woman and it suck I hardly slept or ate and finaly one day just called up his wife and said hey this is whats going on and stoped seeing him!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My sister has been the other woman and she knew that full well. I had confronted her on one man and her response was they were separated. They were NOT separated.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• They probably don't care or they wouldn't do it. Who knows ..... I always feel like the cheater is the one at fault and a mistress is a lot less pathetic then the man cheating.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• bump

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I believe it all depends on the relationship u have with the man and the relationship he has with his wife also. when i was seeing a married man i was actually already married my self and we both felt lost in our marrage and ended up in love with each other and this made it hard for me to live with my self due to the fact we both have family so i made the choice i already posted
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yeah, I think it's a chance for someone with low self-esteem to feel like they've got something on someone else. Or they got something for free, you know the whole "get what you can" mindset. At least that's the cavalier attitude if the woman's not serious and just having "fun."
    But if she's really "in love", I always think, "Why would you want to be with a guy you know is a cheater??"
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sorry ladies, this is kind of a spinoff of "military mistresses"-that post got me steamed!!!!! Esp. when some ANON (of course) says that men would never cheat if women treated their husbands better and women have no choice when married men are on the prowl GGRrrrrrr make me puke!
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• U must b one of those wives who thinks her man would never cheat and he probably is while you are judging others online. I sleep fine. I'm not better than his wife. I just fill a void that she leaves in him. She should thank me. I keep his family together. I keep him from doing a lot of other women and taking her a disease. He's with me. I'm clean. I care about him. I don't want him leaving her. I like what I have with him. We understand each other. I do what she doesn't want to do and she gets to spend his money and pretend she's all that. It's win win. I feel great about myself. I have the best of all worlds while she has to wash his dirty underwear and scrub his toilets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i dont know how they sleep in someone elses bed
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 12:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2011