Is heartburn one of a sighn for pregnancy?

babygurl325

Asked by babygurl325 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, but it's usually not one of the early signs. It ususally happens once you have a big belly.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh yea! That was the only thing I hated when I was preggos. Happened both times.
    scottshoney

Answer by scottshoney at 12:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• ok cuz i dnt get heartburn unless im pregnant or somebody that im close is pregnant and no one that im close to is pregnant
    babygurl325

Comment by babygurl325 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• ok cuz i havent started last month or this month i was suppose to have my period on the 28th but havent started yet i dont know if my cycle is messed up from having a miscarriage Dec 4th or what cuz i have regular cycles
    babygurl325

Comment by babygurl325 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Heartburn is not an early pregnancy indicator. If you think you are pregnant, take a test. No one on here can tell you if you are pregnant.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• For me both times heartburn was the first sign. Both times it started a few days before I expected my AF
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 2:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i have had heartburn from hell the entire time...i will be so happy to get this baby out and get rid of this heartburn!!! if you think you are pregnant take a test and then go see your dr thats the best thing at this point..oh and get lots of tums smoothies yum
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Maybe, maybe not.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2011