Who is your Hero and Why?

Sniffles101

Asked by Sniffles101 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• King Henry VIII. Sadly maligned in history, he was a great King who broke the power of the Catholic Church and fathered arguably the greatest Queen ever to rule , Elizabeth I .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My Husband is my Hero and THE sexiest one of all! He went through hell growing up and became THE perfect Man despite it all - and He is THE best Husband and Daddie there is. He also served 10 years in the Military (Marines, then Army), deployed to Iraq, and is still serving His Country today here at home doing Law Enforcement. I am so proud of my incredible Husband!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• my HB , cause he's real :p
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• God.

After having my son I more realized the sacrifice he made for us. I try to be a good Christan but I know that I could never give my only begotton son to save the world.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My DH. He saved me from a lifetime of sadness when he came into my life..
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011