Weight Watchers Online

How does it work? is it like SparkPeople. com? Also, what are their prices like?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 2:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I just started Weight Watchers online... I like it so far. They are having a promotion right now 3 months for $40.00, I think that is what I paid, maybe a little less. It is different compared to sparks people. I attempted sparks people and I would do it for a day or two then forget. But with WW you track your food and everything has a point value so you really know what your eating. WW also provides restaurant cheat sheets which is nice. I can either track online or on my phone.
    Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i tried it, but it is hard for me to stick to it. it is not like sparkpeople since it has the points. you can try the free week!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 2:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Haven't tried it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 5:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It's a good program to learn healthy eating habits, but it's kind of tough. I never did the online so I'm not sure of pricing, but I'm sure the program is relatively the same...and it's not like Sparkpeople =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011