Mistreated

Today i was so sick i'm on my period and i have the flu my body was achy and a bad headache. My husband woke up this morning asked me if i wanted breakfast which was nice then he went out for about 4 hours then come home asked me how i was feeling and i told him i was hurting all over then this man gonna asked me so "no food today" i just wanted to cry because when he's sick i attend to every need and he just got off from work (1am)and he called me to make him soup i wanted to tell this man off but i was so weak just ignored him. I'm planning to talk to him when i get better should i or let it go>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I would talk to him definitely. Men never understand cramps. Sometimes it can really be bad, like cysts or worse.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would definitely have a talk with him. Especially if you cater to him when he's not feeling well. Let him know how you feel, and make sure to use 'I' phrases instead of 'you' phrases which will put him on the defensive. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would definitely talk to him about it, but not while you're still mad. Just remind him of the things you did for him, and tell him you expected the same when you were sick.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yeah i would talk to him & tell him you feel im sorry your hubby is doing this to you i hope it gets better for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2011