Do your pets sleep with you?

We have two chihuahuas. They sleep with us. One sleeps at the foot of our bed and the other sleeps right next to me under the blankets.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 2:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pets

• When I had my Husky, who was a house dog, she was not allowed on furniture, I don't like hair everywhere. She slept in a crate in my room-I always left the door open, she just liked to lay in there to sleep. Right now we have two cats, one sleeps in my room, and she is terrible at crowding, she thinks she needs to be right next to me. She is only allowed on top of the covers, down by my hip(she is always trying to creep up to be next to my head!).
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• We have one cat. She has her own room. I don't want cat hair in my bed. Plus dh doesn't like the kneading lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't like pet hair and too me it is very unsanitary. I like a very clean bed/sheets. We have a big dog and he sheds a lot and stays outside during the day when weather permits and is crate trained and sleeps in his crate at night and stays in it during the day if its raining or its too hot outdoors.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• sometimes, but my dogs are 70 lb each and we only have a queen size bed, so it can get a bit overwhelming.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 3:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Our two dogs sleep under the bed by their own choice.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Our cat sleeps in our bed, the 90 lb. dog isn't allowed in our bedroom.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have 3 cats. One always sleeps with me unless shes mad at me(she got mad when we brought in the other 2 cats at different times) She likes to cuddle up right next to me and share the pillow or sleep on me. The other 2 sometimes sleep at the foot of the bed.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• When We had pets, Our cat slept with Us. She was such a love, I miss her. =[
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My Chi/Yorkie has slept with me every night for 8 years- unless, i have went out of town & she couldn't go!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Awww daisyb do you have any pictures of her? I have two chihuahuas, one is a long coat and the other is a smooth coat.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011