Three Seasons brand, what maternity size?

So I need to order some pants. I looked at there size chart and its says I am a large according to my pre preg size. Only I was a size 4 or 6 and large just seams wrong. In Target brand I am an XS. Some brands run weird so I am just wondering if you used the Three Seasons brand? If so did they seam to run small or am I just off on my old measurements? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my advice is not to waste your money on maternity pants because you can go to target and get comfy stretchy pants and they are just as good as anything else..however if you feel like you must get maternity pants that you are not going to be wearing after the baby comes most places say to buy the size you were in before you were pregnant and you dont have to keep buying bigger because they are big enough to last the whole pregnancy which could be why they say you are a large because by the time you are ready to have the baby you will not be able to fit in an XS in other places..but i would just save the money myself
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2011