Tri- Nessa Birth Control

I am 18 right now and I have been taking Tri-Nessa birth control since i was 16. So I stoped taking them around the ending in june. I did not finsh them. but my last period was June 23rd. since then i had not had one. I was spotting July 1 -3rd. So when should I be getting my period? its been 4 months and nothing.

mommy2be423

Asked by mommy2be423 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That's hard to say. Going off your BC is a BIG shock to your system. I would call your OB's nurse and ask her about it and tell her whats going on as she will know if you need to be seen by the Dr. I do know it is not uncommon to go off BC you have been on for years and have your period get all messed up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2008