I can't make up my mind. I need some opinions!

Ok...my husband is at basic training right now. We were both told by his recruiter that he probably wouldn't be allowed having a cellphone until he got into AIT. But...he called me a few days ago and said he is allowed to have a cellphone & that he could call me a lot more if he had one. I'm afraid he might have heard wrong though, so I'm scared that if I send it to him that it will be a waste of money and he will get in trouble. I tried calling his commander to ask whether or not he could have it...but that was days ago and I still haven't gotten a call back. So...should I listen to my hubby and send him a phone? Or should I keep trying to get ahold of the commander?

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 12:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I say send him the phone. You should trust him and if he isn't telling the truth, then he knows that there's a possibility of getting in trouble. But I would send it, besides, if you do then you could talk to him more..LOL
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 12:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Thanks so much : )!!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 12:36 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Would your husband lie to you? If he wouldn't , I would send my husband the phone. After all, you are married to your husband, not his commander. Hope this was helpful.
    peacekeepermom

Answer by peacekeepermom at 12:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i know in basic no but you can i a.i.t.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• peacekeepermom:
    No, he wouldn't intentionally lie to me about something like this. Thanks : )
    mama2twins07:
    Is there a possibility it could be different at different bases?
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 12:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If he cant have it then they just wont give it to him right? I'd send it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Ok...I just bought the phone...it will be here in a couple of days & then I can mail it to him. Thanks for everyone's input...I'm so indecisive & hate to make decisions alone!! : )
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If he can't have it right now, they should just take it and they'll give it back when he can have all his other stuff back. That's what they did with my dh anyway. Where is your's at?
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:36 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Fort Jackson...yours?
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008