Whats this pain??

I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child i have this strong pressure in my private area almost feeels like im pushing but im not I also got some pain in my lower back I dont got a OB yet but do got a Primary care doctor and last time i went for a test and mention I think i had a bladder infection and they said I didnt but I dont know what else it could be and its driving me NUTS!!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 3:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like round ligament pain. If so, it's normal.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sounds normal but there is no harm in calling your doc.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I dont want to freak you out at all but u need to go to the dr asap cuz ive had a miscarriage before my daughter i have now and all ppl are diffrent but thts how i felt what ur describing
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i always like to say that if you are worried about it call a doctor and they dont seem worried about it then see another doctor because if its something that is going to worry you it should make it something they dont want to just blow over and act like its no big deal when it could be something big afterall
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thanks ladies i found out I do in fact have a BAD bladder infection
    xaviersmamacita

Comment by xaviersmamacita (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2011