Which camera should i get?

I want to upgrade to a Digital SLR camera. I am looking Canons. I am making a choice between the Canon Rebel T2i with 15 megapixel for $700., or the Canon rebel T2i with 18 megapixel for $800., or the Canon Rebel T3i with 18 megapixel for $900. All cameras are kinda the same but do have some different features about each one. All have good reviews tho. I am also shopping for a Telephoto lens for it, and i have decided on the Canon55-250mm f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens. Does anybody have one of these cameras? What are your opinions on it?

Honda309

Asked by Honda309 at 5:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know alot about cameras I used to sell them. I upgraded to a SLR camera 2yrs ago and I went with the Nykon D60. It is a great camera with lots of features. When I got my camera I went to Ebay.com and got a bundle I paid $740 I got my camera 4 lenses (18-55mm, 55-200mm, 2x and telefoto) 2 tripods, camera bag, cleaning kit and so much more. So my suggestion before purchasing your camera look on ebay a see if there is some kind of a bundle for your camera because you can get a lot more for less. If you have any other questions just ask.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011