For all the vegetarians out there

Do you have a favorite vegetarian cookbook? I fond I am eating the same things a lot and I need something new. I have one, but it is all pasta dishes and I am getting pretty sick of pasta lol Also I need recipes that are not going to cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks!

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Go to the library and take out The Passionate Vegetarian by Crescent Dragonwagon and the Vegetarian Epicure. We also use The Moosewood Cookbook and The Enchanted Broccoli Forrest.

We use a lot of recipes from Epicurious.com and allrecipes.com
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Go to vegetariantimes.com, it is the site for a great magazine.

Answer by older at 7:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I go online most of the time, you can type in anything and find a recipe for it. This is the one I use most often.
    http://allrecipes.com//Recipes/everyday-cooking/vegetarian/Main.aspx

We also make our own meatless chicken nuggets, from scrath veggie burgers ect so if you are interested send me a message and I will send you the recipes for them.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have been veg for over 30 years. Send me a message if you would like some recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011