Baby gender

i am 12 weeks pregnant and need to know that can a sonogram detect a baby's gender? I just want to know the gender coz im so ugly and dark, i dont think a girl would make her mother ugly and full of pimples, do you?

ntubby

Asked by ntubby at 6:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I agree and most of them cant tell until ur like 4 months along but u need to relax and dnt stress
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i honestly dont think that is something any mother should ever think of her baby...im 36 weeks with a little boy and i dont consider myself to be ugly at all..and my best friend had two girls and never looked ugly so if you are feeling ugly then you cant blame your babys gender on that...its part of hormones and soon enough you will clear up and think of yourself as beautiful at 12 weeks you are still feeling yucky but most sonograms dont show gender until at least 18 or 19 weeks...but dont think its because of your baby thats just not true
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011