Do you have a friend on facebook & whenever she posts a pic of herself......

Everybody just comments on how hot she is?

Well.....i have a "friend" like that & it's my DH's ex.....lololol!

DH says he does not think she is hot, but that people probably write it because she is single & looking & she is obviously trying to look sexy. I do think she is hot & yeah, i guess i get a little jealous....i know, shame on me. But, it is a little annoying....

Do you have any friends who are always posting sexy pics of themselves on facebook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• 45 and still making ducky lips on fb?? She is definitely desperate for attention.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Maybe not "sexy" but I have a really good friend who is in really good shape and on her girls night out she always dresses nice and puts up pics and yeah, everyone says how great she looks and I get, not jealous but I admire what she has done! She has 2 kids and looks great and I wish I could look more like her!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• There is this one girl that does it- she is married too. She is always doing the duck face and taking pics from above herself so she gets her cleavage in there. I can't help but laugh that she thinks this is attractive... lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• No friends like that. But remember you got the MAN!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I personally could care less what someone posts. If they look hot, then they look hot. If they are posting half nude pics, then I think they are looking for attention. I will just roll my eyes at those type of not needed pics...and move on. I would never make myself look like a fool half dressed, or trying to be extra sexy on facebook. I do have some pictures of myself on facebook...and they are nice looking pics, and people have commented under them. So if your looking good, and you take some pics, hey why not. lol, and your hubby must have thought she was cute at some point...if he dated her. Tell him to stop lying, your not. You admitted she is hot ;)
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I do have a friend like that. She is very attractive and always dressed sexy because she is usually out at the clubs. Sometimes I envy her carefree lifestyle, but I wouldn't trade places with her.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i have one "friend" in particular that is married with 2 kids and constantly doing that. putting what she thinks is hot pics of herself up all the time, and she rarely puts pics of her kids up. i wanna say so bad "we dont care about you anymore, we wanna see your adorable little babies! you're not in highschool anymore!" lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have a friend who does it too. She is near 40 (I am too) and thinks shes 20. She also hasnt aged very gracefully (too many hours in the tanning bed if you catch my drift). She is also a grandma lol. I cant help but sorta snort at her pics. I love her to death but havent gotten up the nerve to tell her shes making a fool of herself trying to look & wear the same things her 16 yr old dd wears.

Answer by gemgem at 8:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yeah i have some friends like that but remember he is with you know so you shouldnt let that bother you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• "your hubby must have thought she was cute at some point...if he dated her"

He was attracted to her at one point, but not very much sexually (they did not flow well in the sack, he was not really attracted to her. But he did care for her because they were friends). They were friends for a long time & she was interested in taking things further. He said even though he tried being with her, he never really thought she was hot. He only stayed with her 6 months anyway before he dumped her because he was not in love. So, i believe him when he says he does not think she is hot. My DH is a very honest man. I also know which of his ex's he DOES think is hot. We're pretty open with each other. But thanks for your snarky comment.

Even if he did think she was hot, i appreciate him telling me she is not. I think that is a good husband thing to do.

gemgem, she is 45, and acts 20! She is desperate it seems....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011