Is this truely how my day is going to go?

so i woke up this morning not in a bad mood but not in a great one until the dreaded trip to the bathroom,yep got my little visitor today. yayyyyyy then i take hubby to work which takes about twenty minutes there and back so i wasnt gone long. come home go to the dining room and my lovely little kitty knocked over my fish bowl and ate yes he ate my damn beta fish. let the day begin

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You poor thing! Time for a nap! Start the day over :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i wish my three year old will be up in about fifteen minutes
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• LOL I am feeling the same way. I got up to the dog having thrown up on the carpet in the living room and the children being grumpy. Then I got to work to find that I was locked out! Sat in my car for 20 minutes before the someone inside decided she should come let me in!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• LOL I'm sorry about your morning.  My best advice is to go back to bed.  Not practical, I know, but wouldn't it be lovely?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Im sorry! I woke up to my dd on my bed with a huge box of polly pockets. Apparently she also turned off my alarm and we were running 20 minutes late. I go outside and the car is frozen. It wasnt supposed to freeze lol. So there I am with hot water dousing my windows and Im sure my neighbors thought I had lost my mind.

Answer by gemgem at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Close your eyes, take some deep breaths .... Ahhh, day - starting over. You poor thing, that stinks!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• oh gemgem no, no hot water on the frozen car. it can crack the windows if its too cold out. hope your day gets better though
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thanks amy but you know once your day starts out bad you are doomed for the rest of the day. lol
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• OP: Try not to think like that. It could become a self-fulfilling prophecy. SInce the nap is out of the ques., plan something fun w/ your 3 y/o. Hearing him/her giggle should help brighten your day! GL :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• jodi I know but I had 4 min to get to school lol.

Answer by gemgem at 7:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2011