What no football?

watching the news and they are saying there may be no nfl football in the united states next year. what? the owners are askin for 18 game schedule and a billion off the top and a rookie salary cap. oh how will i keep hubby out of my hair during the winter months now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know, my hubby would be insane! We'll have to send them all to a camp for NFL-starved husbands.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• lol amy send them away that is brilliant
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• We have peeweee football LOL

Answer by gemgem at 7:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It's not just hubbys that would miss it, lots of wives enjoy football too. (Go Dolphins!) I highly doubt they'd let their huge money maker slip away for an entire season. Something will get resolved. Trust me! (oh yay- & GO DOLPHINS!) :P
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• and my dh has a wee pee so he'll fit right in. lol oops i meant pee wee
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• LOL we actually are a part of pee wee football league here in town. My dd cheers for it. Its actually funny because some of the dads (and some moms) get so into it. They are yelling and cheering and carrying on like their sons are pro ball players LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 7:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i'd probably be one of those parents. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I heard. We are a huge fan of football at my house on Sundays! But I'm sure it will get resolved..
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I haven't heard that it was offical. But I knew a strike was looming. Maybe that's why my SO is acting so depressed!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The owners said they have the resources to miss two seasons so I think unless the players budge there won't be football in the fall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2011