Some ppl push too hard when they know you'r different

i'm talking about different way of life, different thoughts ...
don't you feel the same sometimes ? that ppl just pissed u off and try to push so hard and make u upset when u'r just different ?? i ignore them but this behaviours dznt make them stop :/

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I say screw em. Sorry but thats it lol. We gert ALOT of crap from people becasue we do things differently I ignore them and go on about my life. I have no time for people who are nasty.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sometimes ignoring them and continuing to live the happiest life despite them is the only thing you can do.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I dont have that problem I guess. I made my life 100% about my kids and being out in the community with them. I guess I must ignore it or something, or I am just considered "normal" due to my "soccer mom" tendencies lol.

Answer by gemgem at 7:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011