When u see a "hot chick" on the street makeup all done and nice outfit , whats the first thought that comes to mind ladies??

do you give her props?? do u judge her on her appearance?? do u say to urself, man i wish i looked like that? do you feel insecure?? or do you compare urself to her?

Personally , ill say damn shes hot and if she's wearing a nice outfit ill say she looks nice , im not a hater lol are you???

PrettyBaby24

Asked by PrettyBaby24 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think shes single LOL. Or atleast kidless. Thats about it. I dont get jealous or envious because I had my time to be like her and was quite hot in my 20s! Now I love being a move and wearing pony tails, track suits and sitting around with other moms talking about our kids.

Answer by gemgem at 7:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• move=mom

Answer by gemgem at 7:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I usually think "she looks nice." and i am glad I got dressed nice too. I always make sure thatI look alright. But then I am just a jeans and a t-shirt kind of gal. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• depends...if her clothes fit her and she looks good in them then i'm like "damn, she looks good..and sometimes its hard for me to keep my eyes off of her because of the beauty i find." if the clothes are painted on..and the make ups over-done..i just think "prostitute."
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• HOT.....I love doing that too and to all haters too bad just take time out and look hot.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am a teeshirt and jeans type of girl, but I do get dressed nicely some times. Especially if I am taking my kids out to dinner, or I am going out with a friend. I transform lol. But even when i am in my teeshirt and jeans, I look nice. I never walk out of my house looking bummy.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If it's dressed up nicely, not trashy with boobs hanging out and shorts all the way up so you can practically see private parts, then I think to myself ... I need to go home and get on the treadmill right now. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would say way to go girl! never compare myself with anyone for I am unique!

Answer by older at 8:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I say good for her
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I compliment the girl on a job well done with hair and make up and outfit.

Unlike some girls, my idea of what is considered a "hot chick" doesn't make me think of girls dressed trashy with lots of make up on. (Trashy is trashy, NOT hot.. big difference).

I don't compare myself to her because it would do nothing for my self confidence, and that is the BIGGEST thing that makes girls attractive. I know what I have that makes me look good, and I can look at another girl without it bumming me out. I know my flaws and know that every girl has them, maybe not visible to the rest of us, but they are there. So why let it bother you if someone else looks good? Flaunt what you got that makes you look good with confidence, and you'll look just as good as that girl you are trying to compare yourself to.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2011