What do you think of a married woman who just left her husband for a month that goes on facebook and changes her name to her maiden name and takes her hubby's pics out?

My cousin's wife just did that and my aunt does not want anyone to talk bad about her. Meanwhile after the wedding she paid for her uplift boob job, fake lips, tattoed eyebrows and expensive hair extensions. WHat do you think of someone that has to hang with her girls vacationing in all parts of the globe over her husband? Selfish? WHy would you marry if you do not want children and want the jet set life?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• The marriage is over so that's expected. I'm going to assume FB is part of the reason their marriage is over but that's just me. Sounds to me like your cousin just married the wrong girl.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I wouldnt think anything. When my husband and I split I changed my status and took him off my list too. Its called moving on. Once its over, its over. Obviously for her its over.

Answer by gemgem at 7:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• What's the big deal? She left him and obviously wants a new life. Who are any of us to judge?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i would think that she was done with her husband. no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. maybe he wasnt what she expected in a husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Maybe she thought your husband wanted the jet set life too?? I don't know. Some people just don't realize what marriage means, they aren't cut out for it, and oftentimes they find this conveniently out right after they get married.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i would assume that marriage is over. i wouldnt keep my dh's stuff up either if i left him. hell im still with him and dont have his stuff up lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• my husbands x wife did that with her now soon to be 2nd x husband. they were good in november and in dec she was throwing him out...changed her staus to single changed her married name to her last married name and took off all pictures that she had her husband in..now she is in a new relationship and has another man living with her and the kids all this and this was all in mid january wonder why her soon to be x husband called her a cheater lol..she had on lined up already ( new man ) so her soon to be x husband has took it as she is done and of corse has moved on and now dosent care to try and fix things...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If my husband and I split I'd take his photographs off and change my name as well.
    If we're not together why would I display nis name and photographs like we are?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• That she moved on...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• good answer gem gem.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2011