Would you ignore the fairweather friend?

I used to do favors for this acquaintance of mine while she worked. I would pick up her son from school and sometimes even have him stay over. Then I noticed the hubby would be home so I would just drop him off. Then from sport practices. It got to the pint where I carpooled the kid constantly even my husband did too.So on New Years she came over late and my hubby told them thru text we were starting to eat because they were almosrt an hour late. Wellwhen they showed up the hubby looked annoyed and then when I would not drink a lot I told her I can not do that too much and she got so upset. My son had an argument with her son so now she ignores me and I even told her through e-mail that I was leaving the state to help out my parents with a stroke and her hubby told my hubby sh enever got the email... I am so floored and want to take her off my facebook, she is so nosy looking over every kid's profile and reporting stuff and just a immature woman. SHould I take her off or just ignore and put her on limited profile. Why would she be so mean to me not even to ask how my parents are doing????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Move on....she's a user
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i would take her off. sounds like she has done nothing but take advantage of you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• She sounds crazy. Now that you have gotten to know her why would you want to be friends with her? I have a friend who met someone like that and when she did basically the same as you this woman got all looney. It started with snooping, then harassing calls, then her making up rumors about my friend, until she finally showed up with 4 other looneys at my friends house threatening her. Id just block her and if she asks why tell her you dont really have time for immature games she is playing and you know shes snooping & reporting things & if she had a problem with you she should have came to you instead. Life is too short for that sort of friend.

Answer by gemgem at 8:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would take her off. Who needs "friends" like that ? She's a user.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ignore for the time being.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Anumeha I am for now. I blocked her from seeing my posts and commenting on them. I am going to ignore her if I do see her because I do not have sucker printed across my forehead.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2011