Yesterday, I was completely ignored by one of my cousins....

I drove past her and waved.....no wave back. I park behind her waiting for my son to get out of school. A car parks behind me. My cousin got out of her car walks right past me, didn't look, wave, nothing and goes to talk to the lady parked behind me! Like she just had to do that. She's mad at me for not letting my son participate in a program for her job. She asked me the night before the program and he needed to make a poster board, write a report, etc. I said sorry, I'm busy and can't put my son through that right now. She hung up on me! Now she's mad. WTH?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 8:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Do the same to her. When she meets you next ignre her. Here I'm saying lightly coz people who behave the way your cousin did are not used to taking the same from others & hence you are going to baffle her...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ignore it. If she gives you the opportunity, smile and be nice. Otherwise, don't give it another thought. She's trying to punish you for not doing what she wanted, and if you allow her to upset you in any way, she has accomplished her goal. So don't be punished!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• lol sounds like my family. i wouldnt let it bother me. if they truely are like my family as soon as she needs something else you'll hear from her,
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It sounds like she is sulking cause she did not get her way. I would just ignore her and her childish behavior. I am sure she will come around soon enough-- when she wants something else.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh well. It was her own fault for waiting until the last minute.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i agree with nanny,kill her with kindness people hate that when they dont like u or are mad at u
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh its normal. It always seems to me if your family cant treat you like crap who can? I know family members who treat me worse then theyd ever treat a stranger on the side of the road. Just ignore her. Its her loss and lameness.

Answer by gemgem at 8:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sounds like she needs to get over herself!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh well! She'll live. Lol I wldnt worry about it.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Well, since you know she's mad at you, ignore her too. You don't have to stoop to her level but you also do not have to allow her to get next to you!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011