Blu light cigarettes?....

Has anyone ever used them? I was thinking about getting it because they are suposed to be healthier but I want to get opinions on it. If you are going to say that I should just quit then dont say anything and go to another question please. I know that I dont want to quit....So....anyone every have or try it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use the super cigarette and love it. It is only sold in stores at a kiosk though.

You need to look for ones that can be reloaded with juice as the cartriges will get expensive. The juice can be bought on-line in different nicotine strengths down to 0.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thats what I was looking at with the blu light ones...they have the cartrages that are not that pricey....i calculated it and I would save SO much money! I am smoking almost a pack a day and i was told that with the eletronic ones you dont smoke as much as you do with the regular ones depending on what strength you get.....But even if i was smoking the same ammount it would still save me money....is there a different taste?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The flavors can range from tobacco to menthol, to blueberry, to coke...the list goes on.  This is where we get ours.  You just refil the cartriges.   www.ejuiceusa.com  www.pinkspotvapors.com 

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thanks...I think i might try them then....The ones I have been looking at have a waranty and a 30 day money back gurantee...i guess you kinda cant go wrong with that lol....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2011