Blu light cigarettes?....

Has anyone ever used them? I was thinking about getting it because they are suposed to be healthier but I want to get opinions on it. If you are going to say that I should just quit then dont say anything and go to another question please. I know that I dont want to quit....So....anyone every have or try it?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use the super cigarette and love it. It is only sold in stores at a kiosk though.

You need to look for ones that can be reloaded with juice as the cartriges will get expensive. The juice can be bought on-line in different nicotine strengths down to 0.

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thats what I was looking at with the blu light ones...they have the cartrages that are not that pricey....i calculated it and I would save SO much money! I am smoking almost a pack a day and i was told that with the eletronic ones you dont smoke as much as you do with the regular ones depending on what strength you get.....But even if i was smoking the same ammount it would still save me there a different taste?

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The flavors can range from tobacco to menthol, to blueberry, to coke...the list goes on.  This is where we get ours.  You just refil the cartriges. 

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thanks...I think i might try them then....The ones I have been looking at have a waranty and a 30 day money back gurantee...i guess you kinda cant go wrong with that lol....

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2011