Who got to be with you when you had an UltraSound?

Just wondering... MIne is tomorrow. I should have asked my doc how many people could come but didn't think of it in time... So how many got to be with you?

mrs_hartline

Asked by mrs_hartline at 8:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine were done at the office my mother works at. So with my son we had half the office in the room with me. lol With my daughter it was just my mother with me. I'm trying to remember but I think her office used to allow two people in the room. It could be different now (that was 15 years ago when I worked there as a teen)
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• For my first two pregnancies just one person then with my last one I had my hubby and my oldest son with me.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 8:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My hubby was with me at both of mine, and the second pregnancy my son was with us :) Good Luck!!
    MOMMYOFCUTIES84

Answer by MOMMYOFCUTIES84 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• They only allowed immediate household with mine. No grandparents or in-laws. But then again it was a fairly small room.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My son and the baby's daddy were there
    cowgirls10181

Answer by cowgirls10181 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• During my last pregnancy my mom, husband, and son were there. They didn't mention how many people could come. I'd say each office is different, I'd call before you go and ask.
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 9:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• 11 wks alone in the ER
    19 weeks - Arianna's dad
    32 weeks - female friend who was my labor coach and her daughter
    34 weeks - alone
    36 weeks - alone

I'd say one or two people, depends on how big the room is. Call and ask 'em.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 9:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Oddly enough I didn't really think about having anyone in the room. My husband had to work, so I just went alone. ;-(
    rollerjrmom

Answer by rollerjrmom at 10:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• 1st Pregnancy - My Husband
    2nd Pregnancy - My Husband and My Daughter
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 10:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• For my last one I had me, my fiance, and all tree of our boys. They were just as excited as we were to see the baby and there were no rules against it.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008