How to tell everyone

how do you tell your mother in law and your boyfriend that you want a natural birth with no medication when i told them they didnt believe me and its really starting to get on my nerves and shes already telling me what to buy her and stuff like that

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Alot of people say no meds,they change their mind really fast when that pain hits!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i had my second son at home with no meds and i did alrite
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Let the nature take its own course....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• How do you have a mother in law & a boyfriend?? :) You've already told them what you want....just be sure to tell your doctors & nurses (or midwife, or whatever) when you get in the hospital that your birth plan is to not have any pain meds. You could even type it out for your doctor to have it in your file.
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011