What kind of pics do you have on your FB?

I'm so scared of putting pics of my kids on FB. It's so easy for someone to steal them and do what they want with them. My husband also doesn't want me putting pics of him on there. All of my pics are of me or random things I've taken pics of. I do have my profile set to private but with 200 friends on FB I really don't know what some of my "friends" are capable of since some of them I only knew in high school. What do you think?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a picture of me before pregnancy and just things I like flowers and just artistic things. I have an agreement with my husband to not show my son , twins or him . He does not trust places with pics of the kids and he prefer people not having any things to recreate and make into drama.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• hmmm well i think if you added them as friends, they should be pretty trustworthy. i know what you mean though, but that goes for Myspace, Cafemom and anything else someone would use. There's also a privacy option of who you can let see your pics and can not if you just put them on your wall (or homepage) before you hit the "share" button.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have pics of my animals and some of my family.
    27paws

Answer by 27paws at 9:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't have anyone on there that I don't trust to respect my pictures.
    My profile is set to private, as well as each individual album I have. (Which by the way you have to do seperately from your security settings. Just setting your profile to private won't hide your photographs from the public)
    I have pictures of my kids, myself, my husband, family, old photographs of me and family as kids, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• mostly my kids. I have like 4 of me a couple of DH with the girls. I have over 200 + pictures of my kids on facebook. The friends on my facebook is some family members and then friends, but I know them. I don't accept anyone I don't know. I have my whole profile set as private. Which means if you aren't my friend then you can't see my info, my wall or my pictures. I am careful of who I accept
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2011