What is your child's favorite?

Toy--something that they are always commenting on when they see them on TV or in the store?  My toddler loves anything Thomas the train, hot wheels, beyblades or Spongebob

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son is a thomas FREAK. He has everything they sell in stores. He has the Trackmaster sets (over 300 piece), the take alongs aka take and plays, he also has the mega blok thomas.

He has 3 bed sheets of thomas, nearly every piece of clothes we could find in our area and in guam lol. He has some wooden Thomas but not many maybe like 10 if that.

His whole room is done in thomas, posters, buckets, night lights, pillows, the pull thomas's that talk. He has so many bath toys of thomas its crazy.

And he is autistic with a speech delay but he can name every train he has, and he has about 40 of them. He doesn't have Edward that we have to order off the internet and its costly for the track master set.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My Daughter love her pillow pet. She got a panda from my aunt for her birthday and whenever she see the commercial she runs and gets hers and dances around with it. She sleeps with it every night.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• transformers, hot wheels , iron man.... arts n crafts
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• with ds (3) its pillow pets, they have dinos now and he wants one even though dh got him a penguin one, and anything car related, be it ads for actual cars, which he will identify before they say them, or toys.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Cars. Doesn't matter if they're remote controlled, matchbox, hot wheels, big, small. He loves cars and everything to do with them. We currently have over 500 matchbox cars and an entire geotrax city in our basement, it's 2 levels and has all 3 airports. It's ridiculous. I hope the boy grows up to do something in the auto industry cause it's definitely a passion.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Airplanes & Helicopters is his favorite. My house is littered with imaginary airports and megablock or lincoln block cities. His stuffed beanie animals are in a circle to watch him play too.
    BSWSC

Answer by BSWSC at 1:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2011