WHAT DO YOU DO

HELLO I'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND I HAD MY SON 2 MONTHS BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED AND MY HUSBAND HAS TO HAVE SEX. i ENJOY HAVINDG SEX WITH MY HUSBAND BUT NOW ITS TO THE POINT WHERE IT HURTS LIKE CRAZY AND I TALKED TO MY DOC AND SHE SAYS ITS NOTHING IT'LL CHANGE BUT ITS BEEN MONTHS AND I HE DOSEN'T UNDERSTAND HE JUST THINKS THA T I DON'T WANNA GIVE IT UP WHAT SHOULD I DO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• see another doctor if it hurts!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• see a different doc and explain to him it hurts..he doesn't understand it or refuses to, he's an ass that doesn't deserve any.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Go see another doctor that doctor is not a good doctor .I told that to my doctor and he order all these tests did she even try doing any tests?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Are you wet when your having sex? sorry to be so graphic, but im trying to be real, and theres no other way to say it lol....

If your not wet it can hurt...

if he is going to deep it can hurt. He can actually be hitting your cervix (always wanted that big, when it finally happened, it hurt like hell! )
    Tell him to ease up a little and not go so deep in ya, that it hurts....
    Try another position, or positioning yourself a little differently....
    If your doing it doggy and its hurting, instead of arching your back, get up on your hands and straighten your back.... It may also help....

Thanks... need anything else, msg me.. no prob..
    Jen
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 4:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Astroglide baby! Lube him up real well & it will feel better. If you're in pain & never were before, ask your doctor to be sure everything is okay. You could have an infection or something also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It depends on the type of pain as well, if it's up towards your stomach it's hitting your cervix which is very tender during pregnancy. If it's tight and dry, that could also be due to pregnancy and is more easily fixed with lube and foreplay. If it burns or stings, that might be a sign of infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008