Does your child/chidren like to?

read? and if so what do they like to read? My oldest loves the Secret Zoo and 39 clues books

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Yes. Im lucky I guess both me and his dad are readers so he comes by it naturally I suppose. He is reading the secret garden right now for school, but he likes it. He reads about anything. He finished up the C.L Lewis series (Narnia series). He also likes small books like the Goosebumps series books. He likes that sort of thing (fantasy, fiction, scary).

Answer by gemgem at 9:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My son loved the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. He also started the first book of 2 other series that he is currently working on.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• what's secret zoo? whose the author? i'm always looking for new series for my son to read.

boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Both my boys like to read. My older son loves various books, not necessarily a series. He's currently reading Lord of the Flies and will start Animal Farm next. He's also reading another book currently and I can't remember the name.

My younger son loves to read the GooseBump stories, and Gamer Magazine.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My son HATES to read. Which is weird because he comes from a family of readers. It could be that he has issues with comprehending what he is reading. He is in 9th grade, reads at a 12th grade level but comprehends at an 8th grade level.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2011