Do you have ANY Christmas decor still out?

I still have a strand of Christmas lights on the outside of the house. I am waiting for SOMEONE .... ANYONE in this house take them down. The 14 and 18 year old put them up, the hubby hangs out on the porch and see them everyday.

ANYONE one else still looking at Christmas over 2 months later?

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol I am sitting in my living room, lap top on my coffee table, and yes, there is a bowl of pine cones and cinnamon sticks still there...lol funny thing is I was just telling my SO that we really need to get rid of them about an hour ago. Yet, they are still there....lol Ohhh and who can forget the Merry Christmas sign still hanging outside?? lol Guess I should get that down too....
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ha, we too have our Christmas lights on our bushes outside. But with all this snow, they are frozen and won't come off till spring! You can't see them and we don't turn them on.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes, a very large wreath on my garage ... I am certainly not climbing way up there to take it down lol.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i took everything down..i was even so kind to haul the tree from the living room to the back porch..it is still sitting on the back porch.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• No! But I have started putting out christmas things as early as August! I know! Don't say it. My hubby thinks it is too early too. But, I love the season. i do it to honor and remember my mom.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• LOL I was just thinking that last night when we passed by a house that still had their christmas tree lit and in their huge bay window. I was gonna ask that same question today.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• guilty as charged. our icicle lights are still up on our roof but we don't plug them in to be lit up. The roof isn't good on the house we rent though. My dad who put them up said the front half of roof has no friction so you can easily slide and fall and my hubby being clumsy and absentminded often I don't trust him being up their doing it himself so until my dad can get here to get them down I guess they stay up lol. I'm definitely not trying, I'm scared of heights.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• no we just moved here or they probably would be
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Nope.  We got a lucky break in the weather in January so my hubby took the outside lights down.  The indoor decorations were already down and packed away for the year.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yep! We still have the outside lights up I am sure hubs will take them down either this month or next month when the weather warms up. As for inside the house-- guilty. I still have some of the stocking up and 2 wall decorations up. Thankfully hubs finally got the tree down and put away- i thought it would end up being an 'easter tree' lol.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2011