Do you grow your food to improve your health?

For all of you Ladies interested and have a passion for gardening and landscape design...let your passion and creativity spill over to my EDIBLE LANDSCAPING GROUP!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/52829/

I would love for other ladies to share their passion and design experiences. We all know times are going to be tough for us over the next few years because of the economy. This group is a perfect for those of you who want to learn how to begin growing your own healthy food and be creative with your landscape design at the same time, while getting some input and ideas from others.

My website: NATURESCAPE.BIZ deals with companion planting, succession gardening, plant nutrition, soil nutrition, nutrition you need for health skin and hair.

naturescape

Asked by naturescape at 1:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm an avid Gardener and a Green Soul. Your Group sounds like fun..........I'll check it out :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2008