Does your husband fondle you while you're sleeping? adult content

I am really bothered by this and I don't know if I'm overreacting. But the other night he practically had his way with me while I was asleep. I am disgusted and I feel violated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I love it when he touches me while i'm sleeping. thats usually how we have sex, he will start rubbing on me in the middle or the night and get me in the mood then we do it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• They think that they will get you in the mood when your defenses are down! :) My husband will do this occasionally, but it usually ends up good for both of us. If I'm really not in the mood, or really needed my sleep - then I get upset.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• no..if i was asleep, i wouldnt know about it now would i? i'm sure if he touched me in any sexual way i would be awake within seconds and i would be more than a willing to participate
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Personally I don't mind if my husband does but everyones different. But, if you didn't like it you should tell him only when your awake -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• -What they said!!! =]]]]]]]
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• And you didn't feel the need to tell him to stop? You were totally asleep? My husband would never do that. And if he tried I'd either give in or tell him not now. Not let him have sex with me while asleep. Creepy. That's just me. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but you should of told him to stop and he shouldn't try such a thing while you are asleep.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• He can do whatever he wants to me when I'm sleeping or awake! I welcome it..
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• hell my hubby doesnt fondle me when im awake lol yes he does occasionally and sometimes i love it sometimes i hate it,depends on my mood
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't mind it. If I am not interested I say no. Usually it's just touching though and surprisingly at times he doesn't even know he's doing it. He invades my side of the bed often and I am okay with it.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 9:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My husband does it sometimes. One night I yelled at him for it but don't remember doing it. I guess I actually was asleep and he was bothering me. lol. I fondle him when he's asleep and he loves it. He'll wake up and we'll do it in the middle of the night, which I don't mind at all. I've told my husband I don't mind if he touches me at night while I'm asleep, but as far as having sex with me then no! I want to be awake for that sweet loving! :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2011