Baby food when out and about

My daughter is 6 months old, I've been feeding her baby food out of the jar for 2 months. I had a question though. When we're gone most or all day what should i do about her food? bottles just doesnt fill her up anymore. Should i go ahead and take jars of food and make her eat them cold or just give her bottles?

cmjt

Asked by cmjt at 1:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I almost never heated my babies jar food for this reason. I found it better to get her accustomed to eating it cold that way I could always give her food while we were out!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with room temp food....my DD doesn't eat anything "warmed up" everything I give her including her bottles are room temp, except applesauce which she likes cold.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I take a jar or two with us in the diaper bag everyone needs to eat and room temp food isnt going to hurt her. I do the same for my baby
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I never heated up fruits, so I always took them w/ me out and about.
    preshies5

Answer by preshies5 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I never have warmed my sons food or bottles, he always has had room temp. for that reason. Also at walmart by nuby there are these little bottles that with a sippy cup like spout you can put the food in the bottom slides up as they suck keeping air out. perfect for the car or being out and about
    LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE

Answer by LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE at 12:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008