If you could meet any celebrity and why who would it be?

sweetsmo

Asked by sweetsmo at 2:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would LOVE to meet Larry the Cable Guy. I think he is sooo funny and cute. I would love to spend just 15 mintues with him! I think he'd be really down to earth and not all high and mighty like some celebrities are. I'd rather hang out with a sweet, down to earth kind of celebrity then one stuck up, self absorbed one that thinks they're the sh*t.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Gordon Ramsey, I love watching his shows
    mamagurl_57

Answer by mamagurl_57 at 4:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Matt Iseman....my newest celeb obsession. He's handsome, smart, cute and handy around the house. He went to med school and then became a comedian. That's totally something I would do! I saw him for the first time on Clean House and now I watch him on Sports Soup even though I hate sports shows.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my one and only Sebastian Roche loooooove him!!!
    mommomdenise

Answer by mommomdenise at 9:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• LL Cool J...he is the epitome of sexy...and I would meet him for obvious reasons! haha
    TrevorsMommy03

Answer by TrevorsMommy03 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Will Smith. He's always been my favorite actor, plus he's sexy as hell! And if you think about it, for as huge as he is nobody ever has anything bad to say about him. He's never in the news for any kind of drama and I do think he's a pretty good role model!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I could care less about meeting any of today's "celebrities!" They are just glorified ego-maniacs that are taken WAAAAAYYYY too seriously, and why? Just because they can act , sing, or are good looking? WHO CARES! This country really needs to stop paying so much attention to what these people do or think! Start looking at the character and less at the appearance! The evidence of the maturity and quality of these people is their overwhelming commitment (or lack of!) to their marriages and families! Hero worship of celebrities is one of the biggest problems in American society!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• happyORLANDO BLOOM!!!!

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would love to meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson!! They are both really hotttt!!!!
    ginny81

Answer by ginny81 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Alton Brown. Seriously. I love him. He is smart and thoughtful, everyone who I know who has met him says he is incerdibly kind and down to earth.

And I find him incredibly attractive.

Plus, he can cook...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2008