Can I test and it be accurate at 11dpo?

I really want to test early. I have been having all the symptoms! Whats the possible earliest to get a positive?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was only 3 days late but the only reason i tested was because my boobs hurt really bad and i had a really bad cramping and well now im 37 weeks its a girl.are you testing tonight?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 2:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• No...Im 10 dpo if you consider it friday. I was planning on using first morning urine on saturday. And speaking of I had bad cramps like menstrual cramps around the time implantation would happen. Plus I keep on gagging. I hate this waiting game!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• well it might show up if it comes up negative now then try later on if you dont get your peroid.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 2:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I was due to get my period this past monday. 11-17, I felt the same way you did. I didn't want to wait either. So I tested last friday, 11-14. It was positive. So you never know. I had what I thought was the implantation pains on the day I was supposed to get my period. I seriously thought I was going to get it. Felt exactly the same. Good luck!
    anerd05

Answer by anerd05 at 6:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would have been 12 days past ovulation. Sorry didn't answer the question really...
    anerd05

Answer by anerd05 at 6:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You can test 5 days before missed period, although in rare cases, when the hormone is high, i've heard as early as 6 or 7. You'll only get a false negative if its too early, but rarely a false positive. Test early morning urine with an EPT (dont' use first response...that test ticked me off. Gave me a dark line and the second light was so faint I almost missed it and ended up taking the EPT to be sure, btw my twins are due in june!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Well according to my doctors I tested positive 4 days after conception and they swear it's perfectly possible.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I got my first BFP on a First Response at 11dpo with the little dude sitting on my lap. Line was very faint, but I also tested later that day with a Clearblue digital and got a "pregnant". I highly recommend both tests. Good luck!!
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 8:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i got a positive at 10dpo with DS2 on a first response. however we only had sex one time so i knew exactly when it happened.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 8:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It might still be too soon to tell, but sometimes you just KNOW in your gut. I'd reccomend Clearblue Digital. It gives a clearcut yes or no, without trying to figure out if there's a second line or if you're imagining one... Plus, there are two test sticks in there, so you can do one test early, and one closer to your expected period...

Good luck!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008