Sooooo its now almost 10:30....

And my kids have yet to go to bed from last night! I'm so tired.... My two year olds sick and keeps making sure he sister is awake too ( 6 month old) I have a million things to do today, like going to the doctor now also, picking up pictures and appointments, all an hour drive from here...its going to be a many coffee day. Not really a question just kinda a vent lol. Their lucky they are so cute!!!

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Lol aw..... goodluck -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 10:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Could you reschedule some of the non essential errands?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sorry I know that can be hard but you will find a way. I have been told that 5hour actually helps you get through .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• No I have to go for her doctors, and everything else is right in the area plus it would take me a month to get another day. No more Y daycare or could have been the pool! I could leave her with my brother and go do everything else I guess.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Breastfeeding so I don't want to take it because she has some heart issues, I don't do much other then a cup of coffee ( that makes her fart like crazy lol)
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011