18 month old loves books....

I know its a good thing but my 18 month old loves books we read all day long...She always have a book in hand and wants me to read a book to her and I can read the same book five times straight in a row and she still wants me to read it again....Is there anything that I can do for her to put down the book and do something else...I will be doing something and she will be right at my legs saying book book and wants me to sit down and read it to her...It's to the point that I read all daylong.....my oldest two daughters were never like this with books...they do love books but not the way this one is with books..maybe she wil be real book smart..LOL
thank you for ant advice....I just looking for other ides that I can have her do so I can do things around the house...

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 10:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• The leapfrog learner might really be fun for her. They have interactive books and games that she can learn with so you don't always have to read to her all the time :) That's adorable that she enjoys books at such a young age. Good Luck
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 10:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I really do love how she loves books..but it just makes things hard to do..I look into the leapfrog learners for her
    Mamato2angels

Comment by Mamato2angels (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh, that's a good idea. My 22 month old is all about books right now too. She even pretends to sound out the words like her big sister does.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Can one of her big sisters read to her.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• her big sister that is 9 will read to her but she does the same thing to her...Heidy the 18 month old will have you read the book over and over again....and if you try to skip a page she knows she will try turning the page back to the one you skipped...
    Mamato2angels

Comment by Mamato2angels (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011