Do you love your life?

I do! My life is not and never has been perfect, but it's perfect for me! I have an amazing man, and wonderful children. I am so excited to see what happens in the rest of my life, thanks to God. I am so grateful for today, and the opportunity today gives me to love my family, and hopefully bless others:)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I feel that way too. Very positive post !
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I feel the same way hun!!!!!!

Answer by older at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes I absolutely love my life. I do everyday. I have a great husband who is an awesome provider. I have beautiful healthy children as well. I have a place to call home, a car to get around in, food to put on the table, and extra money to spend when I want something. I dont have to work, and get to spend all my free time with my kids and grandkids. I cant imagine a better life.

Answer by gemgem at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• banging head into wallno.

tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I love my life!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sometimes. but i am do get bluue cause i want to go back to where my family is. i am where his family is and a good job is. i try to stay positive but i feel so sad sometimes.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Love my life and the ones in it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• eh...it would be a lot better if I had any friends that actually lived within oh...500 miles of me
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ya know, I really do. Every day in my life for the past 46 years have been an absolute adventure! I can't remember a time I can say that something has happened that I haven't learned something from!  Whether it's picking up the newspaper and looking at the news, or coming hear and reading a story....  One will never have all the answers which is really cool if you think about it.  Life's flexible.  I like it!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2011