Nail salon & pregnant (22weeks) equals Ok OR Not Ok ??

I'm getting married in a couple of days & i would like to know if its ok for me to get a quick pedi ? I need it really bad , I dont know anyone that can come home to me & do them, so i wont go into a nail salon.. SOOO is it ok or not....

Thanks ladys (:

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ask them if it is possible to have the door open it's really not healthy(pregnant or not) to be breathing in the fumes.Congrats.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sure. You can always wear one of those little masks if you are concerned. Lots of pregnant ladies work as stylists, and in other categories in salons.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Make sure it is well ventilated. I know the smell of the acrylics would make me want to vomit.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I got my nails done up until a few days we were going to have the c section. I say do it.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes it's fine!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I say yea but if someone is get arylic nails I would put a mask over my face to be on the safe side. See if they can do it near an open door so that you are able to get alot of fresh air.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yes it is safe
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• As long as it is well ventilated, it should be fine. Just tell them that you are pregnant when you make the appointment.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2011