Imaginary friend or ghost.

Okay so last night my 2 Year old started talking about a little girl named macey. I have no idea where she heard that name and macey came with us to the babysitters this morning and everything. The weird part we just spent a lot of time in hospitals the last week. So could someone followed us home? Or do you think she just has an Imaginary friend?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ghosts don't follow people unless there is a connection to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oooookay anon, so maybe she has a connection to her! Children are very suceptible and more open to having contact with spirtits. So are animals. My daughter has been followed since she was a baby. I have snapped photos throughout the years and looked at them later, all different cameras, and different places, and orbs and other things showed up. It's hard to say though. You have to be a skeptik to know when you really have something. Time will tell. Snap lots of pics, ask her where Macy is, and snap pics.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• How do you know she didn't hear the name Macey at the hospital, or see an ad for Macy's on TV, or randomly combine two sounds to invent a name?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• maybe it's her gaurdian angel!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• June Mama also poses a very good point. You also have to believe.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't think anything followed you home. I dont think it works like that...

I think she has an imaginary friend. My son is going through the same thing now and I'm trying to figure out if there was something in the apartment before we moved in because this has never happened before.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Imaginary friend..
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• There is a cartoon called Maisey on TV in the afternoons. It's about a mouse, my Son watches it. Ask her if Maisey is a mouse. She probably watches it at the babysitters house.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My son vividly tells me about his grandpa coming to visit him and that he see's things at night in his room - I believe he does see his grandpa - I don't dismiss anything he says but try to encourage or talk about it with her - just don't push it and see how it goes..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol she's upset right now because Macey is at the babysitters house. lol her door has been locking itself but she could be doing it and not knowing how to unlock it. I'm open to both options even the guardian angel.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011