What is making you happy today?

My daughter's weight check went so well that we might only need one more! That makes me happier than I can say. :)

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 11:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Being on Cafemom makes me happy!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• When my grandson left he said "I yub you gammy" can ride all day on that.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My grandchildren who have been sick are feeling much better today, and that makes me very happy. I get to stay home all day today and do some much needed cleaning to my house, and that will make my husband happy, too!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The beautiful weather!!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i signed my daughter up for preschool today, and we are about to go book bag shopping, and then to the park. the weather is beautiful and my dh is picking up steak to grill out tonight :) it's just all around a good day.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• my son being so adorable that makes me happy
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Knowing that I only have an month left for work and 6 month maternity leave and knowing most of it will be in the summer.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• job inetrview im so exited
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 12:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Babysitting my neice (3 months old) this morning, doc appt to hopefully find out gender of baby today! Plus my 4yr old rocks!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• nothing i feel so tired :( kym woke up at 4 would not go back to sleep, fought and fought then she had a little fever of 99.8 so i gave her tylenol and then after a fight about mickey mouse being turned off she finally fell asleep at 6am and katelynn wokr up at 8 so im a little exhausted today3
    kymberleesmom

Answer by kymberleesmom at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011